(Update: Missed the meeting? View the presentation here.)
2016 Annual Beltrami Neighborhood Council Meeting
Monday, April 4th, 6:30-8:30 PM, Beltrami Park Building
Several important member votes will be happening at this meeting!
Who can vote as a member?
Any person 18 years or older, who is a resident property owner, tenant, or non-resident property owner in Beltrami Neighborhood is a member of the Beltrami Neighborhood Council.
- Welcome from BNC Chair Nick Brogren
- Updates from Council Member Jacob Frey
- Park Updates from MPRB President Wielinski and staff
- BNC Year in Review
- Board of Directors Elections (member vote!)
- Neighborhood Priority Plan: the BNC will propose a plan to spend $32,000 on identified neighborhood priorities (member vote!)
- Proposed Bylaw Revisions (member vote!)
Review the documents ahead of time:
Proposed Bylaw Revisions (major changes highlighted in yellow, redlined version available upon request)
Questions? 612-229-8480, email@example.com
Interpreters available upon request – please request two weeks prior to the meeting by calling the BNC office