Due to winter weather advisory, this meeting will be rescheduled. Look for more info soon!
The newly formed Beltrami Park & Recreation Committee is meeting on Monday, November 30th, 6:30-7:30 PM, at the Beltrami Park Building. This is part of the grass-roots effort to ensure Beltrami residents have a say in the future of Beltrami Park. We need your help! If you can’t make it to the meeting, there are many other ways you can help – from flyering the neighborhood to grant writing. Please call or email the office and we’ll figure out a task that fits your schedule.
- Welcome and Introductions
- Summary of 11/10 Listening Session (Arlene)
- What is Park & Recreation Committee’s charter?
- Dec 5th Listening Session
- Dec 7th BNC Board of Directors Meeting
- Dec 17th Parks & Power meeting
- February: MPRB deadline for summer program decisions
- Call to Action and Next Steps
- Set Regular Meeting Date/Time